What We Believe...
The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it. Proverbs 27:12
How much is enough?
Protection is about perspective in a world of uncertainties where the only certainty is we can never predict the future.
- Protection is not just about having enough life or disability insurance; it is also about having sufficient resources.
- Protection is having trusted people in your life that you know will be there to help your family if something happens to you.
- Protection means not just protecting the amount a recipient will have or receive, but also how a recipient will receive.
- Have you considered this thought: love your children equally, but treat them uniquely.
- Determine what protection means to you and your family.
- Evaluate how much protection is enough under what circumstances.
- Buy what is needed, not just what is being sold.